Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just get a pedicure!

Early this morning, after dropping my son at day care, I decided I would treat myself to a mani and pedi; like I always do; every two weeks. Especially now seeing that I am 35 weeks pregnant and can't see my toes let alone reach them!
 
The salon was peaceful. The Asian pedicurist, "Sam" got me a fresh, cool bottle of water, and began the bubble bath to soak my feet. Aaaaaah! Rachel Ray came on the screen above the rainbow wall nail lacquer. What a better way to start my morning!
 
Soon after, a loud, vexatious woman stomped over to the polishes, and chooses ALL the pinks of ALL shades and of ALL brands. Indecisive much? She was seated and treated in the same manner I was insisting over and over that the pedicurist uses her own nail files. And I get it. It's your own prerogative to bring in your own nail tools for the sake of sanitization! So, it begins...
 
"I'll file my big toes...you need to file the second toe just a little shorter than the first toe. Make sure you're getting all the corners...wait! Something is poking me over here..." Sheesh woman! Wow! Shut the f*ck up! Just sit your a$$ there and get a pedicure!
 
So much for my peaceful morning for a little papmering... I just don't get it. How is a person so needy, high maintenance and loathsome? Her "best friend for ever" and "the Godmother of her children" meets with her moments after and I wonder...how does one put up with a person like this?
 
I rolled my eyes so many times, I saw the back of my head! In any case, I love my nails! I even got my hands dipped in waxed for extra softness :)

                                                    
                                                                       
UnderWhere? by Essie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment