Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Spring Cleaning Everyone!


When Spring Beauty comes into bloom, you really know spring has finally and officially arrived. So, I hope that the cloudy weather and rain doesn’t discourage you too much! After all, April showers bring May flowers!

 

Here’s the important question: are you ready for spring? And I don’t mean taking the opportunity to wear those plastic yellow gloves and grabbing the bottle of bleach to get started on your house cleaning…I mean are you Spring Beauty ready?

 

Now that warmer weather will be approaching us, it’s important to think about our skin regimen.  In the winter, our skin tends to be more on the dry side, so we need to keep it hydrated and moisturized a lot more. In the upcoming months, oily or acne-prone skin will worsen.

 

Are you leaving your locks grow out for the summer? I agree! It’s so sexy to have long beach wavy hair! However, the sun, heat, pool or salt water will over dry your hair, so trimming it now, will save you of any future damage.

 

Thinking of lightening it up a little? Here’s a hair idea that I don’t necessarily agree with for summer. Although light streaks are gorgeous, they tend to lighten so much by the end of the summer season; you’re really damaging your hair more than you think. And all that maintenance? Do you really want to spend some of the best days in the hands of a hair stylist?

 

Lastly my favorite part of all is decluttering my closet! It’s like my own little shopping spree! First I uncover purchases I probably have made and completely forgot about while I’m rotating my winter wardrobe to my summer wardrobe. And secondly, it will leave me room for more things!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment