Monday, April 15, 2013

How To Get Smokey!


 
The smokey eye is one of my favorite eyemakeup looks!
It's a little tricky to achieve at first, but with some practice, it's well worth the look and by choosing the right colors, can be very versatile.
Below, I've posted a picture tutorial to help walk you through this look:
 
1. Begin with a good primer; I used NYX;
2. You'll need three brushes: your shadow brush, a smudge brush and a blending brush;
3. Begin with your shadow brush and dust some black shadow over your entire lid;
4. With your smudge brush and the black shadow, use the black shadow to contour your entire eye;
5. With your blending brush, use a copper or brown shadow and begin applying it to your lid starting in your inner eye crease, blending the black shadow in an upwards and outward motin.
6. Use a concealer to clean up any fall-out; and your favorite liners to line your water-line and your upper lid, to bring the shadow together.
 

More tutorials like these can be found on my youtube page: Magnichicdt
and on facebook: www.facebook.com/magnchicdt
 
xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. you will have to do this to me one day!!!!!! I can never achieve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete