Saturday, June 8, 2013

For your face? Really?!

A real girly-girl who loves makeup will go to many lengths to try new things!

A recent discovery of mine has been the Blending Sponge. So, I bought it to see what the hype was about. I hurried it out of it's packaging, began dabbing it into my foundation and thought it would smoothly work its magic onto my face...WRONG!

At first, I didn't get it. I've been trying this precision blender sponge all week and I only find myself hurting my face!

 
It's unabsorbing and hard and the best way it works is when I push it hard to my skin to get a smooth finish. However, the best part of this product is the tip where I can go underneath and in the crease of my eyes and the creases of my nose.

It is then when I had my "ah-ha!" moment and realized...don't you dampen sponges? See my "How To Use A Precision Blending Sponge" below:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment