Thursday, May 23, 2013

This is for my butt...NOT your face!

When my baby sister was born, I was 14 battling acne like any other teenager. I tried anything and everything to help cure my acne. I was desperate.

One morning, as I'm changing my sister's diaper and applied her diaper cream for her rash, it was like looking in the mirror! So, I tried the diaper treatement on my face.

I didnt' know what I was doing at the time or if that was even safe, until I was just reminded it of it again since I had my sons.

So...did you know that diaper rash cream contains Zinc Oxide drying properties and is very beneficial in treating not only diaper rash for babies, but oily skin with acne. Zinc Oxide can be used to protect t...he skin from irritations caused by moisture and chafing as it can block irritants from directly contacting the skin, which minimizes the chance of irritation or infection and can help promote healing. I guess I knew what I was doing all along!

So, next time you spot a pimple, try a little butt cream as a spot treatment!


No comments:

Post a Comment